To suspend track, you will need 3 cables per 2 metre length. One cable on either side and one in the middle, if you have a lot of fittings on a singular length you may need an additional cable in the middle for support.
Articles in this section
- What is the highest lumen output on your outdoor range?
- Do your track heads work with global tracks?
- Can any of the new brightgreen outdoor range be used for residential?
- What are the driver options with the outdoor range?
- What is the difference between the outdoor range "XIP" and "IP.LN"?
- How do I connect your strip lighting together?
- Are your suspension kits fixed or adjustable?
- What down lights can have 5K or 6K?
- Can I use H-Track suspension kit on a DALI track?
- Do I need to have a switch for your dimmers to operate?